Tuesday, December 18, 2012

JOY and love to you

Good morning! I have another tag to share today...boy I sure am making a lot of them lately :) I have made it for a couple of challenges :) The Inspiration Emporium Challenge:  Joyful Creations where we are to incorporate "JOY" in our project, and Challenge #33 over at Studio L3 where we are to incorporate some of the techniques from Tim Holtz's:  A Compendium of Curiosities Vol 2, using his Tissue Tape....which of course I LOVE!!
 
 
I have used quite a few other goodies of Tim's including the Chit Chat words, Distress stains and inks :) I was so hoping to find and use the Poinsettia die on this tag....but then realized my cuttlebug would not work...I wonder if it is too late to put a Vagabond on my Christmas wish list :)
 

This challenge is being sponsered by the oh so GENEROUS Simon Says Stamp....definitely the place to find all of Tim's product :)
Thanks for stopping by to visit!! Have a great day! Hugs, TRace







 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bond says....Oh Ah I am so inspired. I am going to make this one. I need to make a few tags before Christmas and this will kick start the process.
Sorry to hear about the cuttlebug. It has been a big part of your many beautiful creations. Hope Santa thinks you were nice enough to fill that last minute request.
Hugs.

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful, love this tag !!! Cheers, Shirley

annemarks said...

Fabulous tag Trace, i hope you get your vagabond for Christmas ( have you been a good girl?) :)

Nicole Maki said...

I really love how you distressed the letters. It adds so much impact.

Great job!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment you left about my tag.

Warmly,
Nicole

Pajalu said...

Tracey I hope your Christmas wish comes true. I would absolutely hate it if my Cuttlebug died. Your tag, is stunning.

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this!!! You should enter it at the Inspiration Emporium Blog for our Joy challenge!! LOVE this....

Cathy A said...

Tracey, pardon the pun...but this tag is Joyful. Such texture and richness in the design. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...