Sunday, October 24, 2010

Play Date Cafe Challenge #52

My dear sweet friend Lin has been telling me about PDCC for a while now, and I finally got a chance to play!!! You can too HERE


My goal was to make a FUN and BRIGHT card using up my scraps.....I do love to play with my inks and white paper so I do have a few LOL, and it just feels so good to use them up:) I was successful Yay!! Everything started out as white paper and it was either inked with Tim Holtz Distress Inks or coloured with Copics.


Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts and Impression-obsession.
Sentiment: SRM stickers
Ink: Tim Holtz and Copics

Thanks for stopping by :)
TRace

11 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute BD card, wonderful use of your scraps! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Maria said...

Very colorful card! Beautiful paper with sweet flowers!

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful card! Love that mix of dps and fabby flowers! Just awesome! Thanks for playing along with our special 1 year anniversary celebration at the Play Date Cafe!

Suzanne C said...

Tracey, you know I am a big fan of your patch worked backgrounds and this is no exception. BEAUTIFUL! Glad you joined in the fun at the PDCC.

Alice said...

wonderful use of these colors. beautiful patched background. lovely card!

Jaclyn Miller said...

I love all the combinations of patterns and colors.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love all the fun, bright, and sherbety colors! Really reminds me of summer, I want my summer's back so bad! :)

Kelly said...

Hi Tracey,
Thought I would stop in to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. It is always so great to find Ontario stampers! Even though the Muskokas are about 3 hours from where I am, it feels like you are local! No, as far as I know, I don't have any relatives in Gravenhurst unless they are long, lost cousins.
Beautiful cards! I am a dedicated long-distance walker but I must say I applaud your efforts in triathlon. You go, girl.
Kelly

Ruby said...

Lovely card, great use of scraps. I especially love the flowers! Thanks for joining in our anniversary celebrations over at the PDCC!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a great use of scraps--beautiful card! LOVE the DPs!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our one year anniversary celebration over at the PDCC:)

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...