Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Papertrey Ink December 2012 Blog Hop Challenge

Good morning!! Hope you all had the most wondeful Christmas holiday...I am very blessed for sure!


I have a card to share today that is for Papertrey's Ink Blog Hop Challenge for the this month. You can see the GORGEOUS inspiraiton photo below...different white on white tones :) LOVE that!!!


Here is the card I came up with :

 
I started by just playing....cutting out many different shapes from my Papertrey Ink dies in various shades of white papers and felt; also from PTI :) oh how just doing this makes me so so happy LOL! I did get a little carried away....a girl needs her options you know. So I do have quite a few "leftovers", even with all the ones I used on this card :) hmmmm


Here is a little close-up to show you how yummy the felt is, and how I used both sides of the embossing plate side by side:) Thanks for stopping by to visit! Happy Holidays!! Hugs, TRace



25 comments:

Camilla said...

Oh its very nice...i like the flowers

Kara said...

awesome! love it!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

really cute. i love the textures on the buttons.

victoria h said...

very pretty

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolutely gorgeous, so much to look at!

Karen Letchworth said...

I'm SO with you on this, Tracey. PTI wool felt and die-cuts are the BOMB!!! I wish I could own every single die-cut they make, and loads and loads of their yummy wool felt. I will say that Prairie Point Junction does also have wonderful wool felt and you can get big sheets very reasonably priced. Many colors also and it does have that same rich quality. You might want to check it out. This card is super darling. Thanks for your visit to my blog today - nice to meet you and hope to see you again soon!
Karen

Unknown said...

This is a very eye catching card.
Love It!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely Trace, gorgeous layout and I love both sides of the embossing. Tracy x

Leigh Penner said...

Wow, this is beautiful! I love how you split up the Bloom builders #3 layers and added them to other diecuts!

Barb said...

Lovely card!

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous! Love the patterns, textures, dimension, and metal elements! Fabulously done!

maryrose said...

AWESOME! So many great variations in color and texture. Love it!

Jacquie Southas said...

So many details & layers to love here, but my favorite is the embossed/debossed base - love this!

Amy Papale said...

This card is gorgeous!

Laurie Chilton said...

I just love your card! The embossing and the detail are stunning. Beautiful job! :)

Greta said...

Wonderfully done!

Marybeth said...

Love all the detail Tracey! Very pretty.

Unknown said...

Such a lot of detail lovely!

Jill Norwood said...

Stunning! Love this so much!!!!! :)

Kristen :-) said...

I love the split texture, great idea! Those die cuts are fantastic, you layered and assembled them perfectly.

Monika/Buzsy said...

This is so pretty! I love the layered embellishments. The soft shaded are really nice.

Jean said...

So much texture and layering ~ a very beautiful card!

Marlena M. said...

Tracey~this is INCREDIBLE! I saw your name drawn~yayyyyyy for PTI goodies!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I had a lovely evening relaxing and reading thru your blog last night and I had to come back and comment. I think of all the latest PTI challenge cards this one is my pick. Love all the multi layers and clusters of circles combined with the positive/negetive embossing of the dots. I think you are having way too much fun with your dies, lol.

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous card, Trace! Love all the yummy texture! Congrats on your PTI win--happy shopping!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...