Sunday, December 9, 2012

JOY

Good morning :) I hope you are all enjoying your weekend...my family went to the Mall today without me.....hmmm I think I may be getting a gift or two for Christmas :) So I played a bit more in my craftroom, and made ANOTHER tag lol. I am really loving making these feminine tags...I think aqua, pink and red are my favorite colours together :)
 
 
I am entering this tag into Papertrey Ink Make it Monday #94: Detail Glitter Technique ...the glitter is a subtle look on the Joy.
 I am also entering it into the CLASSrooms 12 tags of Christmas-Feminine Twist. I was inspired by Kelly Alvarez and her tag from Day Eight. She blocked her background like this, and I liked the cute banner with the sentiment along the bottom :)
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit! Hugs, TRace



4 comments:

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Very pretty, Tracey! :)

Cindy C. said...

Very pretty tag!!

Pajalu said...

Tracey this is such a beautiful tag. I love seeing what you create, so beautifully done.

nancy said...

I agree, these colors are wonderful together. The glitter adds just a lovely soft sparkle to the tag that works so well with the word 'joy.'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...