Monday, August 20, 2012

PROTOCOL

Good evening again:) I am back with a mixed media board. It coordinates with the mop up tag I showed you yesterday.  This board was my second attempt at having the background stamping show through....I actually learned from my "blue" board....watering down spray inks and or paints on a craft mat really helps with this :) Shocking I know :)


Unfortunately the story behind the saying is way too long to explain...but just to say that my girlfriends and I try our best to be free and EASY going, with no strict rules on friendship....let's just leave it at that! This board will hang in my craft room to remind me of my awesome friends, and to remind me to be EASY...like the button :)
Have a fantastic day....wishing you happiness and friendship like I have found :)
Hugs, TRace


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bond says....Amen sista. It looks great. We should all have one to remind us from time to time. great friendships are such a gift.

Heather said...

So amazingly create, the riot of colours are stunning and I love how you've added details perfectly I love it!!!!
hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us Simon Says Stamp challenge

Sarah J Moerman said...

Wow, Tracey! This is STUNNING! Love the bright colors and collage of stamps! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Pajalu said...

Tracey this is amazing. I love the way you use colours. I am in awe of what you can do on canvases (as well as cards). Also love the other two cards & tag that you have done. All are so amazing xoxoxo

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful background! Gorgeous colors and effect with the chevron mixed in with the flourishes. Beautiful! Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so pretty, Tracey! LOVE this look on you! And the colors are so bright and happy and full of life! And that tag was just as beautiful! LOVED the sentiment ;)!

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous! Great colours & patterns! I agree on the 'no rules' friendship thing...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...