Friday, May 27, 2011

Flashback Friday Challenge

Oh what a fun challenge happening over at Flashback Friday Challenge blog....to post your "first wedding card"...we me it is my one and only too LOL!!! I'm at that age where my friends are all married and our children are still too young :) Things should change real quick in about 5 years....I should start getting some more cards ready now!!! Anyway here is my card:  


I made this card Feb 2010 and gave it to a co-worker at my husbands work, who was getting married that summer. This card eventually did go to a married couple that I now call my friends :)

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!!!
Hugs, TRace

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Well, this is absolutely w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l!!! The Bling...the Colors...the Cake...everything is just pure perfection!!!!! Thanks soooo much for playing along with us at Flashback Friday!!!!!!!!!!

Lin said...

This is a beautiful combination of colors, and your trademark style, Trace!

Shirley said...

Your card is beautiful and if you tell me you used Viva for the center of the flowers, I am going to kick myself!!! I just ordered some and why didn't I get that beautiful turquoise color???

Erum Tasneem said...

SO beautiful! I love the colours and the simplicity of this!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE this--what a beautiful color combo and those gem scallops--SO FUN!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, the depth/combination of color in this card is AMAZING, Tracey! LOVE your design and all that scrumptious bling, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...