Saturday, October 23, 2010

Embellish Vintage Colour Challenge

As soon as I saw the word Vintage I knew I had to make at least one card....warning LOL!
Boy these colours bring back childhood memories!!! Fridges, sinks, and stoves oh my!



I couldn't wait to try my new Spellbinders Nestabilities Eyelet Squares and my Martha Stewart doilie tags!! You can play along HERE. Here is my take:


Stamps: Impression -obsession CC037 Sm Paisley (sorry ....I just can't stop using this stamp LOL!!) and PTI Round and Round set.
Ink: Tim Holtz Spiced marmalade, mustard seed, and peeled paint.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs,
Tracey

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love it!!!

Sanne said...

This is great Tracey! - love the fall colors and the design is outstanding!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful design and color, lovely eyelet square, don't you love the new nesties? Love them all!

Nancy said...

Oh Tracey, this is just lovely! Love all the patterns and texture together!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Stunning design! Love the die cut focal point! Thanks for joining the Embellish Vintage Color Challenge!

Alice said...

so pretty! you put all the different patterns together so beautifully! lovely card, Trace!

Maile Belles said...

Love all the detailed layers! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...