Thursday, October 28, 2010

Embellish Vintage colour challenge take 2

Hello! I just had to give this Embellish challenge another go....so many beautiful fall colours out my window to inspire me, before the bad white stuff arrives lol!!

I am so addicted to inking and stamping white paper....I really SHOULD not buy any more PP!!...hahhaha NOT likely though!!
Here is my awesome view across the lake....after the latest wind storms, almost all the leaves are gone now :(

A close-up to show some detail :)


Supplies:
Hero Arts stamps: S5264 Antique Flower Background and CG123 Flower Wallpaper, and CL351 Friends.
Impression-obsession stamp: CC032 Medallion.
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress colours: peeled paint, scattered straw, mustard seed, spiced marmalade, and rusty hinge.
Misc: my hand crocheted flower, prima flower, MME brads, lace, Hero Arts pearls.

Thanks for visiting!!!
Hugs,
TRace

12 comments:

Sarah J Moerman said...

Gorgeous card, Tracey! Your trees pic makes me want to move in with you! ;)

Alice said...

so pretty and warm. love the crochet flower. fabulous work, Tracey!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Love the tag and your photograph too! Thanks for joining the Embellish challenge.

Pajalu said...

Wow, seriously Wow! What a gorgeous card Tracey & the view outside your window is just stunning. Hope the white stuff doesn't bring you down too much xoxoxoxoxoxo

Leni said...

Great vieuw! Thanks for sharing.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Really gorgeous colors on your card! And wow!! Sure love the trees that you have over there! We don't get that type of beautiful rustic fall colors on our trees. Over here, the leaves turn a really ugly looking brown when they drop to the ground, then it's just messy and unsightly!

Kristii said...

Such an awesome card!!! Love the patterns and the design is fantastic!

Nancy said...

Hi Tracey...it's been a while since I've visited so I spent some time marveling at all the gorgeous inspiration you've been sharing! I'm definitely adding you to my must-see blog list!!
blessings!

Nancy said...

Oh Tracey, what a beautie this card is, and so is the photo. What amazing colors. I love all your patterns and texture. Just gorgeous!

Agata said...

I love the rich colors on your card! They are beautiful and so is your card!

Monika Reeck said...

Tracey this is really stunning ...can you imagine that I embossed the Brocade too with white embossing powder (we used the same stamp my dear) and I am happy to see your creation again...miss you Tracey...(LOVE ALWAYS your Chrochet flower...thats make us SWAP something right :) )
I just join the challenge too and my card is number 82, would you like to see my blog?Many thanks before :) Hugs, Monika

Maile Belles said...

Another fabulous take on the challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...