Monday, June 17, 2013

Simon Says Stamp and Show : A Krafty Challenge

Good Monday Morning to you!!
I am here today to share a card for our latest challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show: A Krafty Challenge. Oh how I love the look of kraft paired with white, so that was my starting inspiration :) 
On a side note....I am so sad to say that this will be my last post as part of the Simon Says Stamp and Show DT. My new full-time job is totally robbing me of any time to craft...I am so grateful to Simon Says Stamp and all the wonderful team mates I have had the privilege of crafting with.


I really think all colours rock with kraft...you really can't go wrong :)


Just a little close-up to show some details and dimension. Sorry there is no tutorial this week, but this card really is just a simple stamp and layering type of card...no tutorial needed for that! 

I so hope you can join us and show us some of your krafty goodness over at Simon Say Stamp and Show. You just might be the lucky winner of a $50 dollar store voucher to be used in the Simon Says Stamp Superstore :)


Thanks everyone for you support and lovely comments! Have a fantastic day! Hugs, TRace





http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront

18 comments:

Candy C said...

Trace..your card is so pretty. I love your design and what you've done with kraft paper! Love the stitching, too. <3 Candy

May said...

it has been such a treat having you on the team - I wish you all the best and I hope to continue to see crafty posts here when you can! :)

May

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

It has been great working with you! I wish you all the best with your work! Love this design too!

Suzanne C said...

Sweet design! Love the white on kraft! Happy to have had you on the team!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! SO sorry to see you go!!! :(

Rachel B. said...

Love your card!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Love the clean layout and the pretty stitching to finish it off :)

We will miss you around the Stamp & Show design team but sure hope you still participate in the challenges from time to time :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Maura said...

Beautiful card! Love the simplicity of the colors. Wishing you the best with your new job!!

Anonymous said...

My family all the time say that I am wasting my time here at
web, but I know I am getting familiarity every day by reading
thes nice articles.

Also visit my page; montessori private school in fullerton

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Such a pretty card Trace. The white with the Kraft is very eye catching. Imlove the background. So sorry to see you leave Simon Says we will all miss you but all the very best in your new job. Take care. Tracy x

Sandra said...

What a pretty card! Love white in combination with Kraft too! Sorry to see you leave the DT. Good luck with the new job! Hope you'll still find some time to create! Hugs, Sandra

Robin Cooper said...

Beautiful card! Sorry you'll be leaving the SSS design team. I always love your creations.

Words and Pictures said...

What a shame - your work has been so fab to see. I hope at least the new job is enjoyable too! What a lovely last piece to share with us, and thank you for all the inspiration...
Alison x

Unknown said...

Beautiful stamping Trace. You have made the kraft card look so elegant. Wishing you lots of fun in your new job. I hope you still get time to play.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Beautiful card, TRace! I agree, all colors go well with Kraft. Sorry to hear your job is sucking away valuable crafting time!

LauraJane:) said...

Really missing your crafty inspiration...Hope your new job is going well.

Erum Tasneem said...

I come here every few weeks or so expecting to see something new. I hope you are well.

Emoney Wallets said...

I read your article, very informative and userinformatic info are mentioned. For Physical Card Provider Company in UK also a best Ewallet Payment System Solution Company in UK. Keepit up bro to share more article like that. Thanks for sharing this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...