Saturday, June 2, 2012

Take 2 in my Jennifer inspired/enabled :)


Good morning! It feels so good to get back into the craft room...playing with colour and paper feels so good!!! lol!
Here is my second card that was inspired by this post HERE by Jennifer McGuire.




I took her advise on buying the Tim Holtz Distress Markers and I LOVE them...I also was enabled by her to try the Hero Arts white embossing powder, and it is now my new favorite...SO white...SO PERFECT!! 



I am going to give this to my sweet hubby for Father's Day :) and also submit this card into Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Anything Goes.
Have the most wonderful weekend! Hugs, TRace







2 comments:

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful - I have been meaning to try this. You and Lin have spurned me on - thank you :)

Your scrap room looks so pretty!

Brenda said...

Ok! This is another absolute beauty! I have to admit that I also purchased the HA White Embossing powder because of Jennifer! Really glad I did!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...