Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm back!!!!

Wow!! It sure has been a long time since my last post...our extended vacation was amazing!!! I was able to get some crafting in yesterday and I will have a card to share later tonight that is a Jennifer McGuire inspired. She totally enabled me to buy the Tim Holtz Distress markers...I was holding off until I saw her amazing card HERE :)

Here are a few photos to show why I was missing in action :)


We went to St. Croix to do a Sprint triathlon....actually biked and ran with Lance Armstrong even though he was doing the 1/2 Ironman...part of the route was the same.

After the race :) Thank goodness it was overcast that day! We then embarked on a seven day sailing trip around the British Virgin Islands on a 45 foot mono hull sailboat. I had never been sailing before, so it was quite the adventure to sail everyday.


Autopilot is great!


 Enjoying the view :)


One of the many snorkeling  stops along the way :)


Waking up to a new view each day was definitely the best part!
See ya later tonight! Hugs, TRace

2 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, that sounds wonderful, and a beautiful part of the world -thanks for sharing your pictures!

donna mikasa said...

Wow--gorgeous photos, Trace! I've been to St. Thomas back in '93, so this is quite nostalgic for me. Welcome back and thanks for sharing! You look pretty awesome, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...