Saturday, March 3, 2012

Thanks a Bunch

Good afternoon my fellow crafters....I am so stalling about exercising today...so I decided to make a card lol!!


Impression-Obsession latest challenge is True Blue Color. I used two of their newest cling background stamps....CR007 Tiny Flowers and CR004 Herringbone...LOVE them both!!!
     I am also going to enter this into Simon Says Stamp Challenge...Anything Goes.

I am also going to enter this into Moxie Fab Winter Blues challenge
The sentiment is from SRM Stickers...so handy!!!
Ok...well I guess the stalling is officially over...off to the gym I go....I have a Triathlon at the beginning of May, so I really do need to train!!!
Thanks for stopping by to visit! Hugs, TRace




11 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

Love those backgrounds and the buttons too. Good luck training.
PH

Barb said...

What a fabulous mix of blues, Tracey! Pretty card!

Shirley said...

I love your card, Trace, and the those are 2 of my favorite new backgrounds too! Wow on those gorgeous flowers too! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!!! Okay, I need to ask if you can see the yellow highlighted code at the bottom of your post. I just got a new computer and maybe it's me. LOL :-)

Glenda J said...

This is so fun! Love your flowers. You could also enter this in the Moxie Fab World Winter Blues contest. ;)

You go girl... I understand stalling about exercise. I'm a pro at it.

judkajudi said...

Glad you took a moment to make this lovely card! Hooray for you doing triathalons! I do manage to walk the dog around the block!

Lin said...

Pretty blues, Trace!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

WOW awesome card ! Love the backgrounds you created with the CC and the flowers are very funky, love the centers ! Good Luck ! Shirley

Helen F. said...

LOVE the background stamps and all the beautiful blues you used here, Trace! Gorgeous card.

Katie said...

Great card! I love both of those new backgrounds also! You created an awesome bouquet of flowers, you sentiment is definitely appropriate! Also, I love how each flower center is different! Thanks for sharing!

Katie B.

Craftyfield said...

Your card is beautiful, I love the flowers.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tracey! Thanks for linking this up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...