Friday, March 30, 2012

Playing with Alcohol Inks take 2 :)

Hello!! I just could not stop playing with a newly learned technique for my alcohol inks....you can see the you tube videos on the post prior to this :)

This time I choose to use white Neenah paper instead of a beige tag....so I could get brighter colours, you know me..... I LOVE bright!!

Here is a close-up so you can see the bits of texture. I found out that you should add more ink then you think, especially if you want a brightly coloured and covered piece. I put about six drops of each colour citrus, clover, sunshine yellow, raspberry and stream into the water.

Below is a second dip into the ink/water mixture with out adding more ink.

 Here is the tag/bookmark I made for my reading obsessed daughter :)

I am going to enter this in Simon Says Stamp challenge...Anything Goes and also in Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge...Tags.
 Thanks for stopping by to visit :) Hugs, TRace









7 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful results, Tracey! I don't have many of these alcolhol inks, but I want to try this, too!

Anette said...

How fun, Tracey!! Love the look of these backgrounds, I will have to check out that video for sure!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is gorgeous, TRace! IT looks like hand-marbled paper, and the finished book mark is really elegant. Thanks for popping by my blog today; sooooo good to see you!

Judy1223 said...

TRace, this tag is amazing! Just gorgeous!! Love what you learned to do with alcohol inks!

Linda Beeson said...

I am impressed, that is amazing!

Patrice said...

Fabulous - love those inks!

Anonymous said...

Bond says.... WOW this is so cute. Love the colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...