Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wee Memories Challenge #70 FAV Techinque :)

Oh how could I not play with the latest challenge over at Wee Memories :)


I bet you all know my favorite technique is emboss resist LOL!!! It is so much more fun now with the latest Tim Holtz Distress Ink Stains....so fast and easy!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!

Here is a card I made based on one of Jennifer's McGuire's card from the last day of of online inspiration showcase class...it was so AMAZING!! I also used a sketch from Kristina Werner that was provided in this same class :)

Here is my card:


Here is a little close-up:



This verdigris embossing powder is soooo cool...I really need to use it more often....thanks for the inspiration Jennifer!!!!
Have the most wonderful Monday!
Hugs,
TRacey





5 comments:

Glenda J said...

Stunning! I absolutely love it.

Laurel Beard said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week!

bond2b1 said...

Wow Tracey you always seem to outdo yourself. Every card is better than the last. I just love this one.

Laurel said...

Wow! This is wonderful!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

Giovana said...

WOW!! Amazing card! Thanks so much for playing along at Wee Memories Challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...