Monday, August 1, 2011

DREAMS

I was so wanting to complete another mixed media board to add to the other two I made a few months ago. I needed to finish another one so I could put them up as art work in my daughters room, but the mojo was not flowing UNTIL I saw this inspiration from CR84FN35 story:


I decided to go a little darker on the lavender so it would tie in better with the other two canvases :)


 
There are probably about 10 different layers of ink and stamping going on....I just kept looking at it and adding more!!....not too sure it the background is a wee bit too busy LOL!!! Oh well, my daughter loves it so that is what matters :)

Well off to enjoy our sunny holiday here in Canada :)
Have a wonderful day
Hugs, TRace


P.S. to hard to include ALL the supplies...if you have any questions I would love to answer them!

15 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful, Trace - it reminds me of a bright version of a Monet! Gorgeous colors!

Barb said...

Wow! Look at that!! This is so gorgeous, Tracey! I LOVE the colors, texture and all those amazing layers! An absolutely stunning piece of art!

Sue Lelli said...

This is just GORGEOUS! LOVE that you're playing with mixed media! Your daughter must ADORE having these works of art in her room! Glad our colors inspired you! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Shelley said...

Beautiful!!! I am in your area and going to sheck out your LSS this week!

Shelley said...

LOL.... check

Shirley said...

No wonder she loves it! It is gorgeous! A really beautiful collage with a great message!!

Mona Pendleton said...

WOWZERS Tracey! This project is STUNNING! What a gorgeous piece of art! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with CR84FN :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow! I love all the texture and layers, and that violet color coming through bright and clear. My faaave color! Glad you had some time to play for fun. :)

Cathy A said...

The vellum butterflies look gorgeous against the darker purple.

Patrice said...

Luscious!!!

Becky Carafa said...

Wow, this is stunning! I can only dream about creating stuff like this, lol!

Andrea M said...

My goodness, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW!!! Just such a gorgeous take on the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Very nice!!! Your daughter must treasure these beauties you create for her :)

MTNestor said...

This is just AWESOME!! I love the way your colors come alive :-) Did you use alcohol ink as one of the mediums?

Penny N.

Deborah Frings said...

Wow!! This is amazing - so much to look at - the sentiment is fabulous. And I adore the vellum butterflies. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...