Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Card Camp 2011-week 2 and I heart Sketches

Good morning!!! The sun is shinning and it is my day off YAY!!!! I finally got to make a card last night for this week Summer Card Camp with this colour story:


Here is my summery card:




I found this fantastic sketch site through my blogger idol Chupa :) I heart Sketches, this is their sketch for July that I used on my card :)


While I was outside taking a picture of this card, my dog Roxy joined me...patiently waiting for me to throw her a stick to fetch :)


I'm off to keep her happy! Have a fantastic day!!
Hugs, TRace


Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts
PP: Basic Grey and MME
Cardstock: PTI kraft
Brads: Basic Grey
Pearls: Hero Arts
Twine: PTI

13 comments:

Lin said...

Love your mix of papers, Trace!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love your card - I find patterned papers difficult to put together on one card, but you have done it so well!!

Alice said...

beautiful summery card, Tracey! love how you used these summery colors! and Roxy looks so happy! love that photo. =) have a fabulous weekend! =)

Anonymous said...

Yours is my favorite card....
Pierrette

Shirley said...

You nailed both the colors and the sketch too! A really lovely card!

Barb said...

Such a pretty mix of papers, Tracey! Love this beautiful card! Nothin' better than a sunny day off!!! Hope it was a fun one! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Tracey! Love the vibrant flowers!

the PaperTemptress said...

Love love love the card but have to be honest with you....I really love the dog and the dock! Boy could I jump in right now!
Patricia
the PaperTemptress

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! This is BEAUTIFUL! Great color combo, and I love your white gel pen detailing! Oh, and that water looks absolutely inviting! It's been so, so terribly hot here today.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

GORGEOUS! I loove your white gel pen details! LOVE that you are playing along--I really need to sit down and read through the classes!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Is this your deck? Wow, TRace! It's heavenly. And your doggie is so cute; she looks happy here. Your card is TERRIFIC - filled with rich, vibrant colors and pretty flowers.

Glenda J said...

So fun! Love your flowers.

Kara said...

i want to live in that picture:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...