Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm back :) Thanks for all you do

Good afternoon!! I'm back....just didn't feel like myself after my last post....guess it is good to try something "outside" your comfort zone, BUT I think I will leave that just to colour combos LOL!

This Monday's Papertrey ink Make it Monday's Erin showed us how to make thick chipboard accents....not sure why I don't do this more...it looks fabulous!. I actually used to do this more for letter titles on scrapbook pages...boy I NEED to some of those again....guilt :)

Here is my card:


Here is a close-up to show the 3D leaves more:



I used this week's CASE study #59 for inspiration for the card sketch :)

This card is for a co-worker who is so good and helpful to me....makes going to work for those 10 hour days enjoyable...I so appreciate her :)
Thanks for stopping by to visit, I so appreciate all of you as well!!
Have a fantastic day!!
Hugs, TRace






12 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! LOVE all the delicious embossing and rich color! Just beautiful, as always, Tracey!

Glenda J said...

Love the colours and the lovely details!

Barb said...

Hi Trace. . .been missing you! Beautiful card! Love these wonderful, bright colors! :)

Barb said...

beautiful card Tracey. i love the color scheme and all that embossing.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Tracey! Love all the embossing and the polka dot leaves! So happy to see you creating :)

E.T. said...

I love it! It's gorgeous!

Dortesjs said...

very beautiful cards you make.

Aleksandra said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors, they are so rich. And I love all the embossing, it looks fabulous!

Have a great day!
Aleksandra

Julie said...

So pretty, I just love all that embossing. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study.

Jean Martin said...

Oh wow! I'm loving all the heat embossing you've done here! What a great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Tiffany said...

So yummy! I love all the colors on this Trace, very beautiful design!

Bond2b1 said...

Hi Tracey, Beautiful card. I am sure your coworker will love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...